Friday, January 4, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Some would call me a homebody. I consider our home one of our greatest blessings and I am so free in it. I don't know if it's the sweat equity or what, but this place makes me immensely happy and I try not to take that for granted.

I haven't blogged in a while and to sum it up the holidays happened, it snowed, we went to Florida and we've been sick. Oh, and I have been a terrible documentarian. I have a handful of pictures from these adventures but I am hoping Jake and my relatives documented more. I am happy to say that the lack of documentation is mostly due to living in the moment. That and having a busy toddler.

For now I am content to say I am happy to be surrounded by familiar walls. The adventures are always made sweeter by the prospect of returning to your place of refuge. Home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment