Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Children's Museum

Today we had our first adventure to the Indianapolis Children's Museum, which is one of the awesome things for kids in Indy (it's the world's largest- so they tell me). And Jameson is so lucky because he got a membership for Christmas so we can go any time we want (Thanks G-daddy and Glammy!). I don't think he's ever been around so many kids before, but he really enjoyed himself. He was particularly obsessed with the bobcat he could play on, and I had to remove him so other kids could play. I foresee many trips in our future!



















2 comments:

  1. Is there anything he did not do on his first visit? He was a busy boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Looks like a fun day! Of course he liked the bobcat! I believe it's in his DNA from both sides of the gene pool!

    ReplyDelete