Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas

Christmas was a bit of a whirlwind this year. I had to work Christmas Eve which is when we celebrate with Jake's family. Unfortunately 3 of 4 were sick so the day was more low key than usual. I was able to join in around 8 and we got to spend a couple of hours together. We had a jam packed Christmas Day and by the end of it Jameson was quite tuckered out. I went back to work the next day so I could be done for the week and we could fly to Florida that night, but we got a blizzard that day and our flight was cancelled. So after much rearranging of plans we finally flew out on Saturday.

Jameson was interested in the paper of a few of his presents but mostly he preferred to visit with family and play while mommy and daddy opened his presents. He is one incredibly blessed little boy and we want to thank everyone for their kindness in giving. I'm sure next year he may have increased interest but I'm sure it will be another year or so after that when we really becomes excited. Now we just have to find places for all our new goodies and pack up our beloved Christmas decor. I'm always so sad to see it go! We hope your holidays were merry and bright!









No comments:

Post a Comment