Friday, January 18, 2013

14 months and some change

Here's what Jameson is up to and what I find absolutely adorable (that's just about everything)!

Favorite foods: bananas, peanut butter on toast, sweet potatoes, feeding himself yogurt and oatmeal, organic chicken nuggets, joe's o's

Favorite books: any books with flaps or touch & feel books. Current faves are his dog book and Goodnight Gorilla. I will frequently find him "reading" to himself, which absolutely warms my heart.

Favorite words: "uh-oh" and "woof" and getting more verbal everyday. Although I am still working on signing with him, I don't think it is his preferred mode of communication. We are focusing on "eat" and "more".

Favorite toys: puzzles, cars and trucks, his fabric tunnel

Mischief: opening doors, biting mommy's shoulder when mad (suggestions?), stealing his own toothbrush, pulling Lila's hair, grabbing daddy's glasses.

Favorite music: anything! This boy loves to dance and especially likes to hear Jake play guitar. He gets mad when it is time to put away his mini guitar.

Favorite activities: bath time, being outside, riding in the stroller, being tickled or chased, peekaboo, and putting all daddy's shoes in the dog cage, then taking them all back out, over & over.

Least favorite activities: diaper changes and putting on clothes

18-24 month clothes, size 5 shoe, size 4 diapers

We love you Jameson, but quit growing up so fast!







1 comment:

  1. :) Love this! He is certainly growing so quickly and his vocabulary is about to take off...unfortunately, it may be weeks before I figure out for certain what he is trying to say. I don't have a clue about the biting...none of my kiddos were biters...but trust me when I say, you are not the only one who gets a nice bite on the shoulder and sometimes arm or leg! But, I've been verbally scolding him enough that he will shake his head "no" at me immediately after his bite offense! I'll be interested to see what mom's and/or dad's have to say about having biters! He's so adorable, it really doesn't matter (I'm sure he'll grow out of it!)...but don't tell him I said that! :)

    ReplyDelete