Monday, March 21, 2011

UPT



I hope I am not offending anyone buy uploading this pic. These little pee sticks hold so much power! They power to deliver the most wonderful news or the worst news. Really, they carry quite a hefty weight if you think about it. Anyway, the top one is the first one I took. I like it because it still shows the result! Now some people have problems deciphering the all important second line, which indicates a positive pregnancy test. I was pretty certain about the second line, but I still wanted to try out another test just to be sure.

Later in the day, with a separate sample I used the second test, the EPT. I liked this test too because it is very easy to read! You can't see it now, because it is digital and apparently has a very short battery life once used, but it will either have the words "pregnant" or "not pregnant" on it. Very easy to read, so little confusion should exist. I am just sad that it now longer says "pregnant" but just has a blank screen, obviously I still haven't thrown it in the trash regardless.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I think I'm actually going to be able to post a comment. Hooray...tell Jake he was right (again!) - I'm using a different computer and it looks like it's going to work!

    Thanks for sharing with us! I love, love, love this blog!

    ReplyDelete