Wednesday, March 23, 2011

8 Weeks!


Well today officially marks 8 weeks. Which is super exciting because I can now move on to the next chapter in my book, the third month!

The baby is growing up a storm (but my appetite could have told you that), and is measuring about a half an inch (head to rump). So we can compare this to about the size of a raspberry! Moving on up! The baby is starting to looking a little more human as the lips, nose, eyelids, legs and back continue to take shape. The heart is beating about 150 times a minute, but still unable to be heard by a doppler. The newest and most exciting change is that now the baby is making teeny tiny spontaneous movements, mostly twitches and unfortunately I probably won't feel any movement for another 8-10 weeks.

Unfortunately, I am headed out the door to work and can't ramble much longer, but if I get the chance I will update more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment