Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Little Surprises

Jameson has been surprising us since the day he was born (yes, 10 pounds 5 ounces of surprise) so I'm not sure why I am shocked by our little cruiser. It seems like he mastered crawling in a day and is ready to move on to the  next phase, pulling himself up and even being brave enough to try a few steps. I love each new phase that he moves in to, but I am always a little sad to see the last one go. I have to look very hard to see traces of the baby I gave birth to almost 8 months ago.

This past weekend we were lucky enough to get chalet passes to the airshow, which is definitely the way to go. We spent the morning checking out the static display before it got too hot and miserable, then spent the afternoon in the tent with family and friends and a catered lunch. Thanks mom & HSI Show Productions! Jake was in his happy place taking pictures of airplanes and video of the show most of the day. Jameson did great although we did leave before the end of the show so he could get a good nap in. Sunday I got to sneak out in the afternoon to see a movie with the girls and even enjoyed a little shopping.

Jameson and I in front of Uncle Gordon's plane, he has model of this plane in his room!

VIP treatment

Boys and their toys

Enjoying nap time


Wing walker

2 comments:

  1. static display? Wow,thats cool air show jargon. Loving all your posts! Jake holding Jameson up is a classic shot! Ha!

    ReplyDelete