Tuesday, July 3, 2012

8 Months

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I want to take a minute to document all the big boy things Jameson is up to these days so that in 10 years down the road I can remember these little things. I am a poor historian, I admit. So here we go...

1. He can drink from a sippy cup
2. He can eat table food
3. We had to lower his crib, which btw, I hate! No more one last kiss on the noggin before bed and no kiss goodbye before work.
4. He no longer wants to use his infant tub, he wants to use the whole bath tub.
5. He can pull up and even do a little cruising. I love how he likes to follow me from room to room
6. He has transitioned to his convertible carseat, though still rear facing.

This weekend will mark 8 months old for our little guy and it just seems like he has changed so much in the last month or so. Right now he loves to try and feed himself (I haven't braved letting him wield the spoon), playing in the pool, taking walks around the neighborhood and exploring all corners of the house. He loves wires! Of course, just like his Dad. He likes to chase the dogs and sit at the back door looking outside. I haven't checked his weight in a while but he appears to be thinning out, but I'm sure it's due to his increase in activity and getting taller. The kid eats three meals a day, and still takes 4 bottles. We are between two and three naps a day depending on our schedule and still sleeping about 12-13 hours at night.

We are gearing up for a family vacation to Florida so things may be pretty quiet here on the blog front, but don't worry, we'll be back soon! Happy 4th of July!



Playing with Toys
Exploring the tub
What's this...

1 comment: