Wednesday, August 31, 2011

31 weeks

Though the bay still has 3 to 5 pounds to gain before delivery he is weighing in at an impressive 3 plus pounds this week. And at 18 inches long he is quickly approaching his birth length. The baby is now able to process all kinds of information like tracking light and perceiving signals from all five senses. Our brainy baby is also a sleepy one, putting in longer stretches of snooze time, specifically in REM sleep.

I can't say I have a whole lot to report this week. Jake put the crib together and our bathroom remodel is still underway. I would love to post some pics soon! Maybe next week? I am getting super excited as my baby shower approaches. I am still searching for some lighting and a dresser for the nursery. Oh and that perfect baby shower outfit!! But mostly I can't wait for Baby Vieke to meet all our wonderful family and friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo...it's September 1st...it won't be long now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited about your shower!! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!! The pictures just aren't the same!! Love and Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete