Monday, August 15, 2011

29 Weeks

Hello! We have made it to the 29 week mark! This week the baby may be up to 17 inches long and weighs nearly 3 pounds! The baby is probably pretty close to his birth length but still has plenty of pounds to gain (but hopefully not too many!). In the next couple of weeks the baby may come close to doubling or even tripling his his weight. Most of that weight will come from accumulating body fat.

After weeks of feeling like I have a huge list of things to accomplish I finally feel like I have checked a few things off. We had a very productive weekend! I finally finished all of the painting in the baby's room by painting the bedroom and closet doors. I got the closet all cleaned out and already refilled with all kinds of baby goodies. I am a crazy person and already installed my base to the carseat in the car (I wanted to make sure I got it right!) just to check everything out. We hung his airplane pics and did a few other things in the nursery too! We got a bunch of our junk moved up into the attic and few other things that we still need to find storage space for but I finally feel like it is all coming together!

I went to the lab today for my follow-up glucose testing, but I don't have any results yet. Hopefully no news is good news! Until next week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment