Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oops!

Well I'm pretty sure we are now closer to 6 months than 5, but I forgot to post these pics. If you can't tell I was at work when Jake took the pics, and he also played stylist. We may have a baby trekkie on our hands. Resist the urge to say "beam me up Scotty"... can you do it? It's nearly impossible. 







I will get you little dog!



At five and a half months Jameson is loving blowing raspberries and eating his socks. He is a pro at navigating his exersaucer and somehow magically wiggles to wherever he is trying to go, but I wouldn't call it crawling. He frequently wakes up from a nap on his belly and loves to try new foods (some more than others). My best guess is that he weighs close to twenty pounds. He is still nursing but he is quickly becoming too interested in his surroundings to settle down for too long. And he's really great at screaming as loud as he can for a good laugh and he wants to touch and feel everything!

We can check another first off our list. Last weekend Jameson had his first visit to the church nursery. He has become so vocal and talkative that he no longer sits quietly through the service. I think he had fun and although he was tired and fussy when we showed up I think it will be a lot of fun for him to hang out with other little guys and gals his age. Pretty soon I'm sure he will be begging to go!

2 comments:

  1. He's such a sweetie! Actually had a scary moment with a sock eating incident...when he awoke from his nap with a sock in his little mouth! I'm sure he had just put it there...but a little disconcerting nonetheless! No more socks during nap time while at mimi's!! ;)

    ReplyDelete