Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nashvegas

Good morning friends! We are back from a weekend rendezvous in Nashville, TN, our old stomping grounds. It's always great to get back to the south and it's even sweeter that we have such wonderful family and friends to visit when we go. We didn't get to visit with everyone and those we did get to see it was just too short, but it's comforting to know that we will be heading back in a few more weeks for airshow at the airport Jake used to work at.

We also got to celebrate the marriage of my close college friend, Jacie. It was a beautiful wedding and it was great to be reunited with my friends, but like I said too short! And of course, I got in trouble for not bringing the baby to the wedding, but there was no way my aunt Kiki would have let that baby leave the house with me that night. I can't say we didn't enjoy ourselves and I know Kiki, Mimi and Jameson were all happy to be spending time together.

Jameson is becoming quite the pro-roadtripper. Of course it takes a little bit longer to get to wherever we are going, but he does great. He is also just a little wiggler these days. Gone are the days where diaper changes don't include rolling and trying to bring his toes to his mouth. My favorite thing is how he smiles when I open a book to read to him and I can only hope he has a lifelong love of reading. I am definitely counting the days until he is old enough to read my favorites together, most specifically Harry Potter :) I think his favorite is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" which Jake had never read... WHAT? Ohhh and his hair!! It's so blonde. I just love it and it is getting thicker as he slowly grows from a baby, to toddler, to little boy.

If you haven't been to Nashville I would highly suggest it. There is so much to do and so much to see. We are always finding something new. And who can resist some good ol' southern hospitality, and even better, the southern cooking!
Ready to hit the road!
Working on my driving skills at Sonic!
Well hey there Packman!
Home already?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming down and sharing that precious baby with us. PacMan is missing you all just as much as I do!! See you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete