Tuesday, February 7, 2012

3 months

"Sitting in my bumbo, no big deal"
Today we celebrate Jameson's three months on planet earth! What a blessing he has been. He is so full of fun and laughter and I think he has a goofball personality. Anyway, I did a little photoshoot today so I can post some pics from my phone, but the much better pics done on Jake's camera will come later (The IT guy isn't home right now).

This weekend was my weekend to work so Jake was on solo baby duty (so jealous). I actually got to leave work a few hours early on Saturday, which was a nice reprieve. We ended up meeting my parents for a quick dinner at Riviera Maya, and got caught up with them and mostly chatted about the SuperBowl madness in Indy. Sunday I worked a full 12 hours, while the boys caught up on TV and such. Jameson just loves it when Jake  plays the guitar for him. He is so interested in it, and we hope to soon get him a little baby guitar that he can destroy. Now I am happy to spend the next four days at home soaking up family time and scouring pinterest for hours.

Oh, I almost forgot the most important news! This week Jameson giggled! Yes, it was so adorable and of course it made me cry. Luckily we got a re-enactment on camera, but like I said, the IT guy is currently at work, but hopefully he will post it soon. Jameson is very ticklish.

We had the pleasure of also going out to dinner with my grandparents last night. Meemaw and Peepaw were in town for a few days and we enjoyed a yummy dinner out at Charleston's. They were surprised at how much Jameson had changed since Christmas, as babies do, and I had to agree. He was very happy to see them and gave them some smiles. Jameson can't wait to visit them on Sanibel Island one day. And thanks for the scarf!

This might be in the running for fav pic
along with this one
Drifting off to sleep before I've even left the room

Waving hello to all his fans!

1 comment: