Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ultrasound update

Well, he's still a boy! Today we had our official ultrasound with the OB and everything looks great! All his systems check out, 4 chambers in his heart, healthy brain and kidneys, a three vessel cord and spinal cord all intact. Based off of the measurements on his head, femur and abdomen he is weighing in at about 13 ounces. He's a big guy but I'm not measuring ahead so our due date remains the same.

We went out to dinner with the Vieke's tonight to celebrate Jake's birthday and our little boy got loaded down with duds! He's got lots of cute little outfits to look forward to. Thank you Kelli! Jake loved his birthday presents, but I think I enjoyed it even more! I have new ultrasound pics to post that I promise to scan and post soon. I am going out of town next week and planning on doing a technological cleanse (no iPhone, no iPad, etc) so I will update when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment