Monday, February 11, 2013

Ice Skating

A few Sundays ago we met up with family to go ice skating, something Jake and I hadn't done in years and never together. I had not really planned on putting Jameson on the ice, but the man handing out ice skates gave us his smallest pair for Jameson to try free of charge. He loved it. Now he mostly just stood still while I skated with him between my legs but he had a smile on and even giggled a few times. It was super cute and we only did 2 or 3 laps (very slow laps) but I hope it has lasting effects. Jameson has a great sense of adventure and isn't afraid of much, but my hope is that he continues to try new things even if they seem a little scary. Maybe we even have a future hockey player? Now that really is scary!

We have some video too but I'll have to get Jake to post that.



1 comment: