Friday, August 31, 2012

New Toy

Mama got a new toy. Well not just mama, but the whole house. We fabricated plenty of reasons to justify taking the plunge on a Vitamix. And just in case you are wondering, there are plenty of reasons. We've been blending ever since! So here's what we've been up to:
                               
Smoothie fixin's for the freezer to grab during the week
Final product. So delicious
Tonight's homemade walnut pesto with freshly grated Parmesan

Oh and don't forget the nightly dose of homemade ice cream! Jealous yet? We're trying chocolate tonight and I'm unhappy with my vanilla picture so I'll try to get one soon! I've also made one soup and pear purée for Jameson.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! We've been using ours like crazy too! I blended five different recipes in one day! Everything has been a raving success on the taste-o-meter EXCEPT the soups! We are 0 for 3!! Not liking the soup recipes in the book!

    ReplyDelete