Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To garden or not to garden?

A quick update on Jameson's 6 month stats after his pediatrician appointment yesterday. He is weighing in at 19 pounds, which puts him in the 75th percentile. He is also 28 inches long (still 95%). He is always wiggling around and every time you glance at him he seems to be in a new position. I think we might be close to cutting some teeth because he has really started to do a lot of chewing on anything and everything. He has become a pro at blowing raspberries, grabbing at toys and iPhones, and sitting up.

We spent another weekend in Nashville. Jake enjoyed a day at the airshow, while Jameson gave plenty of kisses and hugs to Kiki and her mother-in-law, Mimi. Jake was also utilized as IT support for most of the weekend, which he loves and we also managed to squeeze in some time with friends. Jameson especially enjoyed having two more dogs to play with (Packman and Archie).

I had a great first Mother's day as well. When I came home from work Jameson (with the help of Jake and Uncle Matt) had made me a mosiac stepping stone with his tiny little handprints. It is too cute and I will have to post a picture soon. I really want to put it somewhere where I can see it often, so I am still trying to decide on the perfect spot for it. I feel so lucky to be called a mother and Jameson is such a sweetheart that he makes it a true pleasure.

Whether or not to plant a garden this year is still up for debate. I took a break from it last year because I didn't want to be pulling weeds in 100 degree weather 7 months pregnant. We probably should have started it a few weeks ago, but I think we may try and pull it together here in the next couple of days, if I decide to put the effort into it. We do have a thriving strawberry plant and onions from a few years back, but I would like to add a few tomatoes and peppers, maybe a few other things. I'm exhausted already!

No comments:

Post a Comment