Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Good Morning!

There is no better time of day than the morning. There is something so sweet and simple about mornings that just fill me with happiness and here are the reasons why:*Coffee*Coffee while still in my pajamas :)*Good Morning America and Live! with Kelly*Breakfast... yum, omelettes, crepes, yogurt, granola and fruit. Pancakes.*Birds chirping outside my window*Waking up next to the love of my life and sleepy kisses goodbye*Quietly waiting in Jameson's room for him to wake up. I can't help myself. If he isn't quietly waiting on me to come and greet him, I can't help but stand there and admire him in his crib, thumb in his mouth. *Jameson's sleepy eyes, and wide-mouthed yawns *That first hug in the morning, it always last a little longer and feels a little sweeter.

There is no better time of day to count God's blessings!

2 comments: