Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Little Sweet Potato










With the turn of Jameson's four month birthday we have started adding in one spoon feeding to his daily routine if he's interested. Last week he stuck with rice and though he ate it, I don't think he particularly enjoyed it. This made me wonder if he was really hungry enough for the added meal or if I was experimenting with it for my own entertainment. This weekend I decided to whip up some sweet potaters for Jameson and re-evaluate the situation. He slurped those taters down no problem. I am glad to know he likes his veggies and I hope that continues. I think next we will move on to naners (read: bananas). Our pedi said not to worry about an introduction schedule anything and everything should be tried adding in something new every few days and avoiding the high allergy foods. Again, I continue to kind of let Jameson set the tone, but I think right now he is telling me that life is pretty sweet :)

On the topic, we had our 4 month pediatrician appointment today. Jameson's official weight is 17 pounds 3 ounces, 26.5 inches long and his percentile stats are the same (95% and 90%). The doc is happy with his development and asked me if he is always this happy and goofy as Jameson was cracking smiles at all the things Dr. Boyce said. My reply was YES! Doc was also happy with his head shape and his skin.





No comments:

Post a Comment