Sunday, December 4, 2011

3 weeks old

I cannot believe that Jameson will be one month old this week! Time really flies when you are having fun. Just for kicks and giggles I put Jameson and I on the scale the other day, and if it is accurate and I did my math right the not so little guy weighed in at 12 pounds! Now if only I could lose that same amount! He is still fitting in 0-3 month clothes thankfully and is still in a size 1 diaper but I might try out some 2's when I finish off this last box because he has peed out of a few diapers recently.
This week Jameson got to visit my coworkers. He was a hit and of course it was great to catch up with some of my friends. He also went on a big shopping trip to Mass Ave with my mom, Bobbi, Mary Connell and I. It was great weather and lots of fun. We enjoyed our visit from Mary Connell and Jameson can't wait to meet all of his other friends in Nashville! The biggest event of the week was leaving Jameson and Jake for a night out. That's right! Mary Connell and I went to go see Breaking Dawn on Friday night so it was just Jake and Jameson at home together. Of course, Jameson slept practically the whole time and was a perfect angel so I would say it was a pretty smooth night for Jake. Jameson must be breaking him in slowly ;)
Also I am very happy to report that on Friday night Jameson slept from midnight to 7am and on Saturday night he slept from midnight to 8am! A girl could get used to that! I've been working very hard to make this his routine and I am hoping it sticks!
Here are few pics from this week. I realized that the only ones I have in my phone are mostly just outfit pics! My onesie of choice is of course the Juicy onesie, which Jake always blames any crying on when Jameson is wearing it. And then obviously the Star Wars onesie is one of Jake's favs! Also, how cute is Lila all cuddled up by the fire?

No comments:

Post a Comment