Friday, November 4, 2011

40+ weeks

Well we've rolled past my due date which I had prepared myself for but I can't say that's made it anymore acceptable. I woke up at 40 weeks feelings very pregnant and somewhat frustrated. Mostly I'm just over having all the attention on me, I'm ready for it to be all about the baby!
After my appointment on Thursday everything looked good with the baby and my doctor scheduled me to go in for an induction on Sunday night. I am still not really dilated, I think he was gracious and called it a centimeter which was a slight improvement from last weeks 1/2 centimeter. So the plan is to eat a big dinner on Sunday and head to the hospital to start the induction which can be a two day process. Let's hope this baby makes his debut by late Monday or early Tuesday.
Until then I hope to get a few things wrapped up around the house, though I would say everything is pretty much ready to go. We are anxious and ready to meet our cute little guy and hopefully the next post will be lots of pictures of our cute little bundle of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment