Sunday, January 26, 2014

This is happening...

Wow! Life is full of surprises! We will start with this: 
That's right. In the last few weeks naptime & bedtime have turned in to "undress myself time" for Jameson, but I was rather surprised when I walked in to this earlier in the week. PTL it was just wet! I could have sworn that kid had fallen asleep, his mommy did-- that's why I can't say for sure, but maybe I was wrong? He was very quite for a good hour to say the least. Sigh. 

And to top it off, for a few weeks I've been trying to convince Jake that Jameson has been calling me by name. For a while he wasn't buying it, until this weekend, clear as day, Jameson is calling me "tori". Who is this kid? And who taught him my real name! I'm "mama" :)

I'm pretty sure combined with his late sleeping habits, opening his own granola bar (yes!) and calling me by name he is already applying for college. Slow down little one! 

Little bro/sis is happily cooking as we roll in to 32 weeks. I feel as though my last 10 weeks with Jameson went very slowly, but I am hoping that is not the case. We still have lots of preparing to do. The crib has arrived and that is about as prepared as we are so far. Oh and I've pulled out a handful of clothes that J wore that could possibly pass in case we have a girl. Hmmm, I see a lot of shopping in my future, which makes me happy happy happy but with this polar vortex I may have to do it all online! Brrrr!

And seriously, isn't he the cutest? 


1 comment: