Friday, January 17, 2014

30 weeks

Welcome to the third trimester! Here I am at 30 weeks on the left with Jameson and on the right with our 2.0. I'm still struggling with what to call this little baby. I hate to say the "new baby" or "it". Oh well, he or she will be here soon enough and then they will have an official name. I ordered our crib today and it's time to do a little shopping for this little cutie. I really have few complaints.

We have had a lot snow recently and Jameson had a blast playing outside in his snow gear and drinking hot chocolate. He is a typical toddler. We have really good days and really exhausting days but I think it's safe to say the days are mostly good. He has an ever expanding vocabulary and grows every day I swear. Naps are few and far between and have mostly become an exercise in undressing himself which always make for an interesting surprise when I walk in to his room. 

We also welcomes our first niece into the family. She is so beautiful and just to sweet. Perfect and pink! I think she looks like my brother but that could just be a familial bias. I can't wait for the upcoming years of raising families with my family. 

The house is really coming together. We keep adding things to the walls and Jake has been constructing some awesome built ins by our garage door. I'll post pics of that soon.
Practicing the potty
Sledding thru the street 
Putting his paperwork in his pocket


No comments:

Post a Comment