Monday, October 15, 2012

Wedding weekend

I feel as though I have been neglecting our little blog lately! I will try to do better, but that is just how it goes when life is so full. This weekend was spent celebrating my cousin's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and such a special day. Stephanie looked stunning and everything went off without a hitch, plus I love getting to spend time with all my cousins, including Logann who came in from Philadelphia. There is nothing better than being surrounded by family!

Sunday was just the best because we got to do absolutely nothing! I can't remember the last time this happened for our family as a whole. We spent the day cuddled up inside just relaxing which was very much needed and even started a Lord of the Rings Marathon, although we didn't even finish the first one. A little rest and relaxation was just the right way to spend the day.

We have less than one month until Jameson's first birthday! At 11 months old Jameson is getting better at walking each and every day and continues to try his hardest to catch the dogs. He absolutely cannot stand to have has diaper changed and gets mad when bathtime is over. His favorite pasttimes include feeding the dogs, looking out the sliding glass door, reading books, mastering stairs and talking (although most is still just gibberish). He has become quite attached to Neville (his stuffed donkey) or really anything that is soft, including his pillow pet. He sleeps 12-13 hours at night, most days takes two naps, and still takes 3 bottles. He has graduated to size 4 diapers and wears 12-18 month clothes and wears a 4.5 shoe. He continues to be an absolute joy! His smile still melts my heart (we are at 7 teeth now) and his laugh is simply music to my ears.

It seems that with the coming of Jameson's birthday and the holidays quickly approaching that the year has just flown by. I don't thinks things are going to slow down for us yet and so I will continue to enjoy the ride!

Practicing Guitar
Riding Packman
Yeehaw!
Jameson holding court
Trying to keep up with my cousin Sidney
Playing with his future babysitter, Abby
His first "official" shoe fitting! He's obviously excited

1 comment: