Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A year in a glimpse...

Sometimes a year can seem very long and at other times it can seem as if you only blinked and it has passed. I was taking pics of Jameson in the yard this week and I was in awe of how much he has changed in one year. 

On the top picture Jameson was right at 6 months and just barely sitting up. I remember Jake and I propping him up just so for these pics but I was always close by for the inevitable lean and then tumble. In the picture below Jameson is now sitting himself down on the ledge, and climbing it and stepping off it all on his own. Incredible isn't it!? Also at this time last year he wasn't too fond of the grass and this year we can't keep him out of the yard!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe he's such a big boy already! Love him!

    ReplyDelete